Posted: October 7, 2021
The Center for Child and Family Policy (CCFP) is seeking a highly motivated student worker to provide research assistance for the fall 2021 (and possibly spring 2022) semester. As part of our team, you will work on the Parenting Across Cultures Project, a longitudinal study of children, mothers, and fathers in nine countries (China, Colombia, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, the Philippines, Sweden, Thailand, and the United States).
A variety of tasks related to data collection and processing, such as:
• Preparing Qualtrics surveys for remote data collection
• Data cleaning and management in Access, Qualtrics, Excel, or SPSS
• Scheduling families for interviews
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must be able to manage details, meet deadlines, and be a self-starter
• Willingness to learn
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well with faculty, staff, and families
Position is under the supervision of Ann Skinner, Research Project Manager.
Hours per week: 8-10
Compensation: $12-13/hour, depending on skills and experience
Location: Mill Building Bay C (2024 W. Main Street, Durham) + some possibility of remote work
Submit your application:
To apply, please email a resume and letter of interest with the subject line “Elmore Position” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send the documents as a single PDF.