The Safe Schools/Healthy Students program strove to reduce school violence and promote students’ healthy development. The Center’s work involved:
- Researching funding opportunities
- Assistance to secure $7.5M in federal funds to reduce school violence and promote student health
- Staff training and supervision to implement evidence-based programs to reduce school violence
- Evaluating programs in accordance with funding requirements
- Assistance to comply with federal funding guidelines
To reduce school violence and promote students’ healthy development.