CCFP researchers have partnered with colleagues at The Hunt Institute and Child Trends on multiple projects for North Carolina's Preschool Development Grant, within the North Carolina Division of Child Development and Early Education.
The Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five (PDG) is administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Child Care.
CCFP Preschool Development Grant Publications
- Preschool Development Grant, Birth Through Five – Needs Assessment
- Research Briefs: Parent and Provider Voices on Early Care and Education in North Carolina
- All Aboard: Parent and Provider Feedback on Meeting Early Care and Education School Readiness Goals
- Building Resilience: Nurturing Social and Emotional Health in Young Children
- Family Perspectives on Availability and Affordability: Improving Access to Quality Early Education
- The Seeds of Success: Investing in Early Childhood Workforce
- North Carolina Infant Toddler Cost Feasibility Study – Parent and Provider Panels
- Child Care Deserts & Family Care Providers