Research Analyst II
Sonya Ulrich is a research analyst who has been with the Center since 2011. She is currently working on several ongoing program evaluations, including:
- Incredible Years Dinosaur School, a randomized controlled trial of self-regulation interventions in 120 North Carolina PreK classrooms.
- Partnering for Excellence, a program funded by Duke Endowment to improve the integration of child mental health services into child welfare.
- Evaluation of the The East Durham Children’s Initiative, which provides multiple services and supports for children who reside in a 120-block area east of downtown Durham, N.C.
- Trauma-Informed Infant and Toddler Care, a professional development framework to provide training and coaching on trauma-informed care to caregivers in infant/toddler classrooms.
Prior to coming to the Center, Sonya worked as a behavioral specialist for children, and as a data manager for Contract Research Organizations in California and Connecticut.
- M.S. in Experimental Psychology, University of Florida
- B.A. Psychology, University of Iowa