Robert A Murphy
Associate Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and Faculty Fellow of the Center for Child and Family Policy
- O'Donnell, K., Murphy R., Ostermann, J., Masnick, M., Whetten, R., Madden, E., Thielman, N., Whetten, K., & And Positive Outcomes for Orphans Research Team A brief assessment of learning for orphaned and abandoned children in low and medium income countries, AIDS and Behavior, vol. 16 no. 2 (2012), pp. 480-490
- Murphy, R.A. Multi-system responses in the context of child maltreatment and intimate partner violence. Child Abuse & Neglect, 34, 555-557. (2010)
- Runyan, D. K., Hennink-Kaminski, H. J., Zolotar, A. J., Barr, R. G., Murphy, R. A., Barr, M., Sullivan, K., Dougall, E. K., & Nocera, M. Designing and Testing a Shaken Baby Prevention Program - The Period of PURPLE Crying: Keeping Babies Safe in North Carolina. Social Marketing Quarterly. 15, 2-24 (2009)
- Murphy, R. A., Kasprow, W. J., & Rosenheck, R. A. Parent status among homeless veterans in community residential care. Psychiatric Services, 56, 1147-1149. (2005)
- Desana, A., Murphy, R. A., Douglas-Palumberi, H., Blau, G., Kelly, B., Horwitz, S. M., & Kaufman, J. Effectiveness of brief residential versus foster care placements: Clinical and cost outcomes, Child Abuse & Neglect, 29, 627-643. (2005)
- O’Donnell, K., Murphy, R., Ostermann, J., Masnick, M., Whetten, R., Madden, E., Thielman, N., Whetten, K., and Positive Outcomes for Orphans Research Team. (In press). A brief assessment of learning for orphaned and abandoned children in low and medium income countries. AIDS and Behavior.
- Rosanbalm. K. D., Dodge, K. A., Murphy R., O’Donnell, K., Christopoulos, C., Williams, S., Appleyard, K., & Daro, D. (2010). Outcomes of a collaborative community-based child maltreatment prevention initiative. Protecting children, 25 (4), 6-21.