Eve S. Puffer
Assistant Professor of Psychology & Neuroscience and Center for Child and Family Policy Faculty Fellow
- Ph.D. University of South Carolina at Columbia - 2008
- M.A. University of South Carolina at Columbia - 2005
- B.S. Furman University - 2002
- Langhaug, L; Finnegan, A; Schenk, K; Puffer, ES; Rusakaniko, S; Green, EP (2020) Caregiver self-efficacy to talk about sex predicts conversations about HIV transmission risk with perinatally infected young people in Zimbabwe.
- Patel, P; Kaiser, BN; Meade, CS; Giusto, A; Ayuku, D; Puffer, E (2020) Problematic alcohol use among fathers in Kenya: Poverty, people, and practices as barriers and facilitators to help acceptance.
- Wall, JT; Kaiser, BN; Friis-Healy, EA; Ayuku, D; Puffer, ES (2020) What about lay counselors' experiences of task-shifting mental health interventions? Example from a family-based intervention in Kenya.
- Watson, LK; Kaiser, BN; Giusto, AM; Ayuku, D; Puffer, ES (2019) Validating mental health assessment in Kenya using an innovative gold standard.
- Giusto, A; Kaiser, BN; Ayuku, D; Puffer, ES (2019) A Direct Observational Measure of Family Functioning for a Low-Resource Setting: Adaptation and Feasibility in a Kenyan Sample.