Eve S. Puffer
Assistant Professor of Psychology & Neuroscience and Center for Child and Family Policy Faculty Fellow
- Ph.D. University of South Carolina at Columbia - 2008
- M.A. University of South Carolina at Columbia - 2005
- B.S. Furman University - 2002
- Watson, LK; Kaiser, BN; Giusto, AM; Ayuku, D; Puffer, ES (2019) Validating mental health assessment in Kenya using an innovative gold standard.
- Giusto, A; Kaiser, BN; Ayuku, D; Puffer, ES (2019) A Direct Observational Measure of Family Functioning for a Low-Resource Setting: Adaptation and Feasibility in a Kenyan Sample.
- Green, EP; Cho, H; Gallis, J; Puffer, ES (2019) The impact of school support on depression among adolescent orphans: a cluster-randomized trial in Kenya.
- Puffer, ES; Friis-Healy, EA; Giusto, A; Stafford, S; Ayuku, D (2019) Development and Implementation of a Family Therapy Intervention in Kenya: a Community-Embedded Lay Provider Model
- Finnegan, A; Langhaug, L; Schenk, K; Puffer, ES; Rusakaniko, S; Choi, Y; Mahaso, S; Green, EP (2019) The prevalence and process of pediatric HIV disclosure: A population-based prospective cohort study in Zimbabwe.