Eve S. Puffer
Assistant Professor of Psychology & Neuroscience and Center for Child and Family Policy Faculty Fellow
- Ph.D. University of South Carolina, Columbia - 2008
- M.A. University of South Carolina, Columbia - 2005
- B.S. Furman University - 2002
- Goodman, ML; Puffer, ES; Keiser, PH; Gitari, S (2020) Suicide clusters among young Kenyan men.
- Watson, LK; Kaiser, BN; Giusto, AM; Ayuku, D; Puffer, ES (2020) Validating mental health assessment in Kenya using an innovative gold standard.
- Kuerten, BG; Brotkin, S; Bonner, MJ; Ayuku, DO; Njuguna, F; Taylor, SM; Puffer, ES (2020) Psychosocial Burden of Childhood Sickle Cell Disease on Caregivers in Kenya.
- Langhaug, L; Finnegan, A; Schenk, K; Puffer, ES; Rusakaniko, S; Green, EP (2020) Caregiver self-efficacy to talk about sex predicts conversations about HIV transmission risk with perinatally infected young people in Zimbabwe.
- Patel, P; Kaiser, BN; Meade, CS; Giusto, A; Ayuku, D; Puffer, E (2020) Problematic alcohol use among fathers in Kenya: Poverty, people, and practices as barriers and facilitators to help acceptance.