- Reducing the Need for Out-of-home Placements: A Randomized Controlled Trial to Examine the Effects of Family Centered Treatment on Well-Being Outcomes and Public Dollar Costs
Evaluation of the Durham Integrated Domestic Violence Response System
- Evaluation of the East Durham Learning Collaborative
- Program Evaluation
- Child Maltreatment
- Children's Mental Health
- Ph.D. University of Louisville - 2004
- Snyder-Fickler, E; Lawrence, N; Rigdon, A (2017) The East Durham Children's Initiative Year 6 Evaluation Report: Implementation and Outcomes.
- Lawrence, N; Snyder-Fickler, E; Ulrich, S (2017) Book Babies Evaluation Pilot: Impacts on Parent and Child Interactive Reading Behaviors and Child Vocabulary and Early Literacy Skills.
- Lawrence, N; Snyder-Fickler, E (2017) BECOMING Final Report: A Longitudinal Perspective on Outcomes for Transitional Age Youth with Mental Health Challenges.
- Snyder-Fickler, E; Lawrence, N (2016) The East Durham Children's Initiative Year Five Evaluation Report: Implementation and Outcomes.
- Lawrence, N; Snyder-Fickler, E; Ulrich, S (2016) BECOMING Youth Year 3 Progress Evaluation Report.
Prior to coming to the Center, Snyder-Fickler was a post-doctoral fellow at the Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. During that time, her research and training experiences involved both the Carolina Interdisciplinary Large-Scale Policy Research Training and the National Early Intervention Longitudinal Study.