Eve S. Puffer
Assistant Professor of Psychology & Neuroscience and Center for Child and Family Policy Faculty Fellow
- Ph.D. University of South Carolina at Columbia - 2008
- M.A. University of South Carolina at Columbia - 2005
- B.S. Furman University - 2002
- Annan, J; Sim, A; Puffer, ES; Salhi, C; Betancourt, TS (2016) Improving Mental Health Outcomes of Burmese Migrant and Displaced Children in Thailand: a Community-Based Randomized Controlled Trial of a Parenting and Family Skills Intervention.
- Puffer, ES; Schatz, JC; Roberts, CW (2016) Association between somatic growth trajectory and cognitive functioning in young children with sickle cell disease.
- Puffer, ES; Green, EP; Sikkema, KJ; Broverman, SA; Ogwang-Odhiambo, RA; Pian, J (2016) A church-based intervention for families to promote mental health and prevent HIV among adolescents in rural Kenya: Results of a randomized trial.
- Green, EP; Warren, VR; Broverman, S; Ogwang, B; Puffer, ES (2016) Participatory mapping in low-resource settings: Three novel methods used to engage Kenyan youth and other community members in community-based HIV prevention research.
- Horn, R; Puffer, ES; Roesch, E; Lehmann, H (2016) 'I don't need an eye for an eye': Women's responses to intimate partner violence in Sierra Leone and Liberia.